We are urging our parents, children and community to please take the steps necessary to keep all of us safe from harm and to help eliminate the coronavirus:
1. WASH YOUR HANDS often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING especially when outside your home at least 6 feet of distance between people who don't live in your household.
3. WEAR A FACEMASK or some recommended (by CDC) face covering.
4. COVER YOUR MOUTH with tissue when coughing or sneezing or use your elbow.
5. CLEAN AND DISINFECT frequently touched surfaces daily.
6. BE AWARE OF AND ALERT FOR such as a cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea. Other symptom may also be experienced. PLEASE CONTACT DOCTOR IF YOU FEEL YOU MAY HAVE COVID.
Your efforts could save your life and the life of others. Together we can make a difference.